Teach 4 Tomorrow Club at Gavilan College

The Teach for Tomorrow Club gives Gavilan College Child Development and Educational Studies students a club for learning, networking, and conference development experience. Students participate in designing/facilitating at least two conferences a year, as well as going on fieldtrips to local teacher resource programs. We also host guest speakers in the general field of education and teaching.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Carpools now forming for Nov 19 trip to RAFT!

Hooray!

We have a driver leaving from Morgan Hill, and a driver leaving from Gilroy campus.

Post a comment to this announcement requesting to join the carpool closest to you - save on gas, meet feloow students, have more fun!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Sabrina Wilhelm said…

    I would like to request joining the carpool leaving morgan hill for raft. thanks sabrina

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger ShannonSpillane said…

    I will be leaving from Morgan Hill. I have a Toyota Corolla so I can fit 3 people. I will be on the road at 8am sharp. See you there!
    Shannon Spillane

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sabrina Wilhelm said…

    Okay I have to cancel my request for the RAFT trip. my brother has to work and asked me to babysit

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger cristina mirelez said…

    I will also be leaving from Morgan Hill if there is anyone who needs a ride.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Dionne Clabaugh said…

    Hi everyone!
    olga needs a ride from Gilroy to RAFT. Sean, can you give her a ride? She will be at the bus stop before 8.
    Thanks!
    Dionne

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Dionne Clabaugh said…

    Hi everyone!
    olga needs a ride from Gilroy to RAFT. Sean, can you give her a ride? She will be at the bus stop before 8.
    Thanks!
    Dionne

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Sean said…

    I need to know which bus stop! I'm planning on being at the morgan hill campus between 7:30 and 8am, if somebody needs to be picked up at another location, call me at 408-427-2954

     

Post a Comment

<< Home