Teach 4 Tomorrow Club at Gavilan College

The Teach for Tomorrow Club gives Gavilan College Child Development and Educational Studies students a club for learning, networking, and conference development experience. Students participate in designing/facilitating at least two conferences a year, as well as going on fieldtrips to local teacher resource programs. We also host guest speakers in the general field of education and teaching.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

TIme to Plan for Gav Fest!

We are having two meetings, March 22 at 5pm in Morgan Hilll
and March 23 at 12:45pm in the caffeteria. Pick the one that fits your schedule.

If these don't work, check back after the 23rd and reply to the post. Let us know how you want to be involved!

We will talk over our Gav Fest ideas, na dpick who wants to work on what activities. How do you want to contribute? Join us to have fun!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger pgil said…

    Dionne,
    I will be at the Thursday meeting at 12:45 in the Gavilan Cafeteria

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Nicole Hartshorn said…

    Hi Dionne,
    Unfortunately, I have class at 12:45 on the 23rd, but would like to help at GavFest. I had a meeting with Sandi Hutchinson and we would like to do what we can for GavFest. She was talking about slime or Oobleck. We have Teen Rally that same day but I'll gather who I can from the Y to help.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jonh Neo said…

    Hi Dionne, I want to introduce you a article site:
    http://global-in-arm.com
    See u soon, Dionne

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger superclosetnerd said…

    I'm trying to finish college at MSU and wanted to make a couple of extra bucks. I got scammed quite a few times, but found something that actually makes me about $200 bucks a month now. I know it isn't much, but at least it is legit. You can check it out and I hope it helps you out too.
    Paid Survey Program That Actually Works

     

Post a Comment

<< Home